Closed for the season. The museum office is closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.
Open by appointment or chance. Please call ahead. 508.428.5861.
2017 Schedule of Special Events
• June 15 – Osterville Historical Museum Opening Day, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Museum hours continue Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. through September 15.
• June 23 – Osterville Farmers’ Market Opening Day, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
On the grounds of the Osterville Museum campus. Enjoy breads, fruit, vegetables, flowers, jams, honey, butters, meats, cup cakes, cookies, salads, soaps, juice, ginger beer, olive oil, marinara, grilled cheese, and so much more. Every Friday - through September 15.
• July 15 - Osterville Historical Museum’s Village Day Antique Car Parade
Enjoy the 75+ antique and vintage cars on the Museum campus before & after our parade through the Village. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• July 16 - Osterville Historical Museum’s Pigs & Pearls, 5 to 7 p.m. Purchase Tickets Here
Join us for an evening of fabulous local food from our Farmers’ Market vendors and local chefs and music. Tickets available on-line or at the Museum.
• July 26 - Art@ The Museum - Renowned Cape Cod artists in a one day show & sale to benefit the Museum. 30% of all sales go to the Museum. Members preview: 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Show 1:00 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• August 17 - Our 25th Annual Antiques Show @ the Osterville Historical Museum
35+ exquisite dealers from around New England featuring unique
items in this much-loved event. Admission: $10; kids are free. Open to the public from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• September 15 - Last Friday of Osterville Farmers' Market and last regular Friday of the OHM 2017 Season. The Museum remains open year-round for group tours and special events.
• October 7 – Osterville Farmers’ Market Fall Festival
Special Saturday Osterville Farmers' Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Osterville Historical Museum
• December 7 - Members Only Preview Party Festival of Trees @ the Osterville Historical Museum
• December 8 & 9 - Festival of Trees @ the Osterville Historical Museum
Dozens of magnificently decorated tabletop trees by local merchants.
Extended Museum hours on Friday, Dec. 9 until 6 p.m. Silent auction ends at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 10.