Regular 2016 hours have ended. Open by appointment or chance. Please call ahead. 508.428.5861. Open year round for group tours and special events. The museum office is closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.
• June 24 – Osterville Farmers’ Market Opening Day, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
On the grounds of the Osterville Museum campus. Enjoy breads, fruit, vegetables, flowers, jams, honey, butters, meats, cup cakes, cookies, salads, soaps, juice, ginger beer, olive oil, marinara, grilled cheese, and so much more. Every Friday - through September 16.
• July 10 - Osterville Historical Museum’s Pigs & Pearls, 5 to 7 p.m. Purchase Tickets Here
Join us for an evening of fabulous local food from our Farmers’ Market vendors and
local chefs and music. A silent auction of one-of-a-kind prints
from the Museum’s archives. Tickets available on-line or at the Museum.
• July 16 - Osterville Historical Museum’s Village Day Antique Car Parade
Enjoy the 75+ antique and vintage cars on the Museum campus before & after our parade through the Village. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• July 20 - Art@ The Museum - Renowned Cape Cod artists in a one day show. Members preview: 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Show 1:00 p.m. to 5 p.m. For more details, click here.
• August 18 - Our 25th Annual Antiques Show @ the Osterville Historical Museum
35+ exquisite dealers from around New England featuring unique
items in this much-loved event. Admission: $10; kids are free. Open to the public from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• August 27 - Cape Cod Cat Boat Association Parade. 8th Annual Townie Hornor Rendezvous.
Catch the parade of cats at the Bridge around noon on Saturday, weather permitting.
Watch as the cat boats gather at the Wianno Yacht Club on Friday and Saturday.
Sponsored by the Cape Cod Cat Boat Association and the Osterville Historical Museum.
• September 16 - Last Friday of Osterville Farmers' Market and last regular Friday of the OHM 2016 Season. The Museum remains open year-round for group tours and special events.
• October 1 – Osterville Farmers’ Market Fall Festival
Special Saturday Osterville Farmers' Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Osterville Historical Museum
• October 27 - Parker House- Osterville Historical Museum Annual Meeting & Social, 5 p.m.
Annual report and vote on slate of board candidates. Nominated to the board for a three-year term: Mickey MacMillan.
• December 8 - Members Only Preview Party Festival of Trees @ the Osterville Historical Museum
• December 9 & 10 - Festival of Trees @ the Osterville Historical Museum
Dozens of magnificently decorated tabletop trees by local merchants.
Extended Museum hours on Friday, Dec. 9 until 6 p.m. Silent auction ends at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 10.